Flower shop owners and floral designers are invited to participate by contributing two (2) spectacular tulip arrangements for exhibition at the Festival in our Tulip Bouquet Exhibition in Aberdeen Pavilion part of our Lansdowne Park Art & Culture Tulip Experience. Your floral arrangement will be featured along with other floral exhibits, International Friendship activities and entertainment, tulip art celebrations, the Homage to Malak Karsh photography exhibit, interactive family programming and much more.
Each year all floral designers, artists and photographers are invited, as our honoured guests, along with our Embassy partners, sponsors and media to celebrate at Vernissage Tulipe.
- We ask that bouquets be delivered by florists to the Lansdowne Park Tulip Gallery at Aberdeen Pavilion on Thursday, May 11 and picked up on Wednesday, May 17.
- Refreshing (as required) is the responsibility of each florist.
- Participating florists and flower shops will be showcased onsite and in our marketing campaign. Visibility includes website, social media, media releases and proactive media relations, onsite photographers and videographers as well as through our major media partners.
- The featured bouquet will be displayed along with the name of the florist and the floral studio logo
- Interested florists should email Mary Fayad – [email protected]
Each Participant will Receive
- 22 Complimentary Daily Admission Passes
- Two Complimentary Tickets to the Opening Night Vernissage
- The Opportunity to Facilitate a Floral Workshop or Conduct a Design Demonstration