The Canadian Tulip Festival is produced by the Canadian Tulip Legacy, a non-profit charitable organization established to:
- Celebrate the historic Royal gift of tulips from the Dutch to Canadians as a symbol of international friendship
- Preserve the legacy of the role of the Canadian troops in the liberation of Europe and the birth of Dutch Princess Margriet in Ottawa during World War II—the only royal personage ever born in North America.
- Celebrate friendship and promote education through the renowned Canadian Tulip Festival and other commemorative projects.
- Pay tribute to our Canadian veterans and servicemen
- Learn more at TulipLegacy.com
Donations directly support our ability to produce the Canadian Tulip Festival each year and to fund other unique and meaningful commemorative projects. Your single, one-time gift or your ongoing monthly donation can be made online via:
Canada Helps, is a not-for-profit online charity portal which enables you to make a donation and receive an immediate tax receipt. DONATE NOW