We are delighted to inform you that your business has been personally selected by our staff to apply for participation in the Canadian Tulip Festival’s “Tulip Pavilion” curated Tulip Shopping Experience, May 8 – 18, 2020.
Our ideal vendor will provide the following:
- Unique, quality artisan crafts providing an exceptional example of Canadian creativity
- At least 50% tulip-themed inventory, prominently displayed in the front of your booth
- All booth signs MUST be bilingual
- A staffed booth at all times during the festival, May 8 – 18th, 2020
- 8am – 6pm on Weekdays (optional vending available until Festival close at 8pm)
- 8am – 8pm on Weekends
The Canadian Tulip Festival will be pleased to provide to our selected vendors:
- FREE 5 x 5 or 5 x 10 vendor space
- 1 four-foot skirted table
- 2 folding chairs
- Shared electrical outlet if required
- Onsite storage space for inventory
- Prominent listing on our Canadian Tulip Festival website
- Dedicated Facebook/Instagram ad campaign for your business featuring what visitors can expect at your booth in the Tulip Pavilion.
- Right of first refusal for vending space in the Tulip Pavilion for 2021
- Vending to as many as 700,000 visitors over 11 days in May.
A $400 refundable Damage & Cancellation Deposit is required to secure your participation. This deposit will be refunded upon the safe and successful completion of vending at the Canadian Tulip Festival.
Simply complete the form below to secure your space…