Getting Here & Getting Around
Canadian Tulip Festival goers are encouraged to carpool or take alternate modes of transportation such as transit, taxi, cycling or walking.
Take the Tulip Shuttle with weekend hop-on-hop-off service between Canadian Tulip Festival sites! - FREE!
A shuttle service links Canadian Tulip Festival’s official sites: Byward Market, Lansdowne Park, Commissioner’s Park - Dow’s Lake and Official Headquarter Hotels (Lord Elgin, Chateau Laurier and Westin). Tulip Shuttle stops are clearly indicated with Canadian Tulip Festival signs.
Escape Bicycle Rental & Valet
Rent a Bike from Escape locations at Commissioner’s Park - Dow’s Lake, ByWard Market or Lansdowne Park or bring your own to Commissioner’s Park- Dow’s Lake, Park it with our Bike Valet and Ride the shuttle between locations.
Queen Elizabeth Drive Pretoria Bridge to Preston Street will be closed to traffic at the following times
- Saturdays, 10 am - 5pm
- Sundays, 10 am-5-pm
- Monday, May 21, 10 am-5pm
During Canadian Tulip Festival you can park at these locations:
Commissioners Park - Dow’s Lake
- Queen Juliana Park-Queen Elizabeth Drive at Preston Street (temporary Tulip Festival parking) - 100 spots available per day for pre-purchase at $15: reserve here
- Dows Lake Pavilion Parking- Corner of Preston and Prince of Wales (2 hours free with restaurant stamp)
- TD Place - (limited space available. Please visit TD Place website for more info
- City of Ottawa parking facilities located on Bank Street and Second Avenue in the Glebe; Please visit the City parking facilities website for more info.
- National Arts Centre (NAC)
- Ottawa City Hall
- City of Ottawa parking facilities located on Clarence Street at William and on Clarence Street East of Dalhousie in the ByWard Market Please visit the City parking facilities website for more info.
- Rideau Centre